Re: New FreeBSD Security Officer

From: Cy Schubert (Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com)
Date: 08/31/05

To: Jacques Vidrine <nectar@freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:00:39 -0700

In message <CADA95E7-71A9-485F-B262-FE859316A4C3@freebsd.org>, Jacques
Vidrine
writes:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> It has been my pleasure and privilege to serve as the FreeBSD
> Security Officer for the past 3+ years. With the crucial support of
[...]
> Thanks for everyone's support over the years, and please extend the
> same and more for Colin! Cheers,
> --
> Jacques Vidrine <nectar@FreeBSD.org>

Jacques,

I'd like to express my appreciation for all the work you have done as the
FreeBSD Security Officer. Thank you.

Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
Web: http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
FreeBSD UNIX: <cy@FreeBSD.org> Web: http://www.FreeBSD.org
BC Government: <Cy.Schubert@gov.bc.ca>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper

  • FreeBSD Status Report Fourth Quarter 2005
    ... October-December 2005 Status Report ... such as the release of FreeBSD 6.1/5.5 and the third ... The FreeBSD Dutch Documentation Project ... FreeBSD Security Officer and Security Team ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • FreeBSD Status Report Fourth Quarter 2005
    ... October-December 2005 Status Report ... such as the release of FreeBSD 6.1/5.5 and the third ... The FreeBSD Dutch Documentation Project ... FreeBSD Security Officer and Security Team ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • FreeBSD Status Report Fourth Quarter 2005
    ... October-December 2005 Status Report ... such as the release of FreeBSD 6.1/5.5 and the third ... The FreeBSD Dutch Documentation Project ... FreeBSD Security Officer and Security Team ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • FreeBSD Status Report Fourth Quarter 2005
    ... October-December 2005 Status Report ... such as the release of FreeBSD 6.1/5.5 and the third ... The FreeBSD Dutch Documentation Project ... FreeBSD Security Officer and Security Team ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Status Report Fourth Quarter 2005
    ... October-December 2005 Status Report ... such as the release of FreeBSD 6.1/5.5 and the third ... The FreeBSD Dutch Documentation Project ... FreeBSD Security Officer and Security Team ...
    (freebsd-announce)