Re: recompile sshd with OPIE?

From: Chuck Swiger (cswiger_at_mac.com)
Date: 08/16/05

    Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:07:21 -0400
    To: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des@des.no>

    Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
    > freebsd-security@auscert.org.au writes:
    >>Can this be achieved within the regular system build process, or must I
    >>roll my own?
    >
    > You need to change src/crypto/openssh/config.h so it says
    >
    > /* #undef PAM */
    > #define SKEY 1
    > #define OPIE 1
    >
    > instead of
    >
    > #define PAM 1
    > /* #undef SKEY */
    > /* #undef OPIE */
    >
    > then rebuild world.

    Aha! I bet ports/security/fwtk would be much happier if SKEY was around.
    Were these enabled some time ago and since disabled...?

    --
    -Chuck

    • Re: recompile sshd with OPIE?
      ... >> Can this be achieved within the regular system build process, ... >> roll my own? ... > then rebuild world. ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: Vista Premium crash after auto vista update & installation
      ... and have to rebuild. ... "Marcin Balcerzak" wrote: ... & install it again? ... Roll back with 'repair a computer' using installation cd. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: Mail oddities
      ... Bugger. ... That usually fixes most things like that for me. ... Aha! ... A rebuild of the inbox AND a reboot of the machine has now fixed it. ...
      (uk.comp.sys.mac)
    • Re: Mail oddities
      ... Aha! ... A rebuild of the inbox AND a reboot of the machine has now fixed it. ...
      (uk.comp.sys.mac)
    • Re: WTB: Tales from the Crypt parts
      ... I think I may be able to rebuild the roll under gates with some work ... Thanks for the advice though. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)