Re: booting gbde-encrypted filesystem

From: Pawel Jakub Dawidek (pjd_at_FreeBSD.org)
Date: 07/29/05

    Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:00:36 +0200
    To: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie@le-hen.org>

    On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 09:56:18AM +0200, Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
    +> > This is not not possible with current GBDE.
    +> > I've patches which allows this here:
    +> >
    +> > http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/gbde.patch
    +>
    +> This is great. Do you intend to commit it someday ? I know the GELI
    +> framework allows to use an encrypted root partition, but it would be
    +> interesting for GBDE users to be provided such a fonctionnality.

    I sent those patches to phk@ few months ago now. If he decided to add
    such functionality he is welcome to use them:)
    I'm not going to commit it by myself.

    pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org