Re: FreeBSD trusted execution system: beta testers wanted

From: vaida bogdan (vaida.bogdan_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/15/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:42:15 +0200
    To: Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>

    Hi, could you explain me how this error is related to mac_chkexec?

    (after enforcing, I execute xchat and get:)
    /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.400: mmap of
    entire address space failed: Operation not permitted
    (I set chkexec.enforce to 0, run xchat and enforce the policy again
    and the error disappears)

    It didn't tell me which executable it could not run.