Survey on Open Source

From: Mike Chan (mikecck_at_singnet.com.sg)
Date: 09/23/04

    To: <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
    Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:01:01 +0800

    Dear all,

    I am conducting a survey on open source software. This is for my academic
    coursework and dissertation. It will be great to have your support and
    participation in this survey.

    This survey has two separate questionnaires, focusing on the following
    areas:

    1) OSS development (Developers or those who contribute in coding or
    documentation), and
    2) IT/IS costs (CIOs or IT Managers).

    You are free to go for the questionnaire that is appropriate for you.

    Below are the links:

    1) Brief introduction page:
       http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mikecck/opensource/Introduction1.htm

    2) Questionnaire 1(Open Source Development):
       http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mikecck/opensource/WebFormA1.htm

    3) Questionnaire 2(Open Source and IT/IS Cost):
       http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mikecck/opensource/WebFormB1.htm

    Thank you for your time.

    Mike Chan
    Student
    Curtin University of Technology

    • Re: any British in Romania?
      ... 'Romania as holiday destination: ... I will very much appreciate your participation in this study by ... are no right or wrong answers in this questionnaire. ... Please complete the survey only if you are a British ...
      (rec.travel.europe)
    • Re: Assessing Customer Satisfaction and Agile Project Management - PhD Dissertation
      ... internet survey for my dissertation. ... site where you can find my survey is:www.assessingagilepm.com. ... The questionnaire will ask you about a software development project ... appropriate button to submit your responses, ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)
    • Survey on Open Source
      ... I am conducting a survey on open source software. ... participation in this survey. ... IT/IS costs. ... You are free to go for the questionnaire that is appropriate for you. ...
      (freebsd-arch)
    • Survey on Open Source
      ... I am conducting a survey on open source software. ... participation in this survey. ... IT/IS costs. ... You are free to go for the questionnaire that is appropriate for you. ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Survey on Open Source
      ... I am conducting a survey on open source software. ... participation in this survey. ... IT/IS costs. ... You are free to go for the questionnaire that is appropriate for you. ...
      (freebsd-hackers)