Re: 4.x, PAM, password facility

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav (des_at_des.no)
Date: 06/21/04

    To: Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com>
    Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:10:50 +0200

    Charles Sprickman <spork@inch.com> writes:
    > I would have expected a "pam_unix.so" there instead. Is the password
    > facility implemented in 4.x?

    no.

    DES

    --
    Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@des.no

    • Re: How to protect an encrypted file system for off-line attack?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Poll - What Smartphone do you use?
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: How to protect an encrypted file system for off-line attack?
      ... IBM (Tuchman and Myers) eventually won the bid. ... A sufficiently competent programmer can find back doors in code. ... No such back doors were ever found in OSS implementations of DES or AES. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • RE : precision: how to assemble two 1,44M floppies into one 2.88M bootable
      ... M floppy image file. ... I ve found a solution with the package ms-sys: ... Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Asterisk and ZTDUMMY
      ... Recently I noticed that the Conference Room (Meetme) facility had ... stopped working where it had been working before ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)