Re: Hacked or not ?

From: RazorOnFreeBSD (yann.luppo_at_attglobal.net)
Date: 05/21/04

    To: <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>
    Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:33:01 +0200

    yes.... if you have any recommandation on something else?
    I'm currently moving from chkrootkit 0.41 ot 0.43 maybe it will help!
    I'll send the response for next people with this problem.... 'cause I don't
    want to be anoying but after simple searches I didn't find accurate solution
    or right information for 4.x boxes!
    For sure I didn't type in the right words if this post pop up every week,
    but I'm a newbie and futur newbies will have the same problem and probably
    type the same key words.... and probably add another post on the same
    subject!
    Here I and they need a response to stop polluting the mailing list! Don't
    you think?

    PS: This was just sort of a notice, nothing aggressive or whatever else you
    would'nt like! I love everybody and everything on this planet even cows....
    (can I except terrorist people? Those are shit!)

    Sorry for polluting.
    razor's trying chkrootkit 0.43.