Way to ignore portaudit results?

From: Richard Bejtlich (richard_bejtlich_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/16/04

    Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 07:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
    To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

    Hello,

    The mysql40-client port currently reports a security
    problem when I try to install it:

    neely:/usr/ports/databases/mysql40-client$ make
    ===> mysql-client-4.0.18_1 has known vulnerabilities:
    >> MySQL insecure temporary file creation (mysqlbug).
       Reference:
    <http://people.freebsd.org/~eik/portaudit/2e129846-8fbb-11d8-8b29-0020ed76ef5a.html>
    >> Please update your ports tree and try again.

    This is a minor problem affecting only the 'mysqlbug'
    script, not core mysql client functionality. We may
    not see a fix in the MySQL distribution until 4.0.19.

    Is there a way to force installation of a port, even
    though portaudit reports a security problem?

    Thank you,

    Richard
    http://www.taosecurity.com