Re: mbuf vulnerability

From: Mike Hoskins (mike_at_adept.org)
Date: 03/01/04

    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:09:30 -0800 (PST)
    To: security@freebsd.org

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Mike Silbersack wrote:
    > Would anyone feel better if I mention that it's generally pretty easy to
    > DoS a box anyway?

    not really, that's starting to sound too microsoft-ish. ;)

    -m

    • Re: Replying to list
      ... and the 'fancy programming languge" may have ... Windows product was a dog compared to the DOS version. ... features of Microsoft Word never get used much. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)
      ... on the radio production with whom did / do you file? ... I cannot restore even my dos dsl structure let alone use anything else in my house...and I miss it very much. ... I suspect that 30GB won't be enough space to install all packages from ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: External HDD & DOS
      ... Subject: External HDD & DOS ... Diskeeper reports that a large section of my 160 GB EHDD is "Reserved ... creating this reserved space, and Icannot delete it in Windows. ... To unsubscribe from the list, ...
      (soc.genealogy.computing)
    • Re: A rookies query: Want to about Debian and the related
      ... DOS anyone? ... terminal configured like a true teletype, ... and am still not what I would describe as an advanced user. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: debiantutorials.org seeks input and new blood
      ... application that ran on top of DOS for pete's sake. ... They call it progress. ... modern monitors won't plug into my 486 since it doesn't have ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)