Re: Darkstat

hnunez_at_vianetworks.com.ar
Date: 03/01/04

    To: "FreeBSD Security" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:05:02 -0300

    Hi peter .,,.

        MRTG have more than one method for gathering data., Please refer to
    *External Monitoring Scripts* section at
    http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg-reference.html

        Take a look at http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool. It's
    hard to learn but it's a great tool.

    Peter, this topic is not a _security freebsd_ concern ., next time please
    refer to the correct list group

    Regards,
    Hernan Nunez