Re[2]: ipfw question

freebsd_at_tern.ru
Date: 02/09/04

    Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:27:37 +0300
    To: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>

    It's funny. This (your) variant:

    ipfw add count from IP1 not to { IP2,IP3 }

    was accepted by ipfw but resulted in (was rewritten by ipfw as) the rule:

    ipfw add count from IP1 to not IP2,IP3

    So, I guess that my initial
    ipfw add count from IP1 to not IP2,IP3
    should be what I was looking for.

    Thank you for your reply.
    Indeed
    not to { IP2,IP3 }
    is more clear sentence from the point of human logic then the one used
    by ipfw :)

    Alex.