Re: possible compromise?

From: Zoran Kolic (kolicz_at_eunet.yu)
Date: 01/28/04

    Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:54:29 +0100
    To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

       Dear Peter!
       I think it's time to
    reinstall now. Not at
    the end of week. If you
    have any doubt, don't
    spend more time to check
    logs. Some measures could
    be taken to clear it to
    look fine.
       Yes. You spent more
    time to check logs than
    you will to reinstall.
    Write on your conf files
    and all will be as you
    wish for 30-60 minutes.

                    ZK

    • Re: Reinstall Intranet post-full restore (2x)...
      ... I'll give that a try to get a clear set of logs. ... to install SBS on alternate hw using the media you have? ... through the setup log files after attempting the reinstall. ... I have a customer I support where I have had to restore the whole SBS ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: upgrade of portupgrade fails
      ... On 16/12/06 Michael P. Soulier said: ... make PORT_UPGRADE=yes reinstall ... the logs tell me why. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Registry editing in recovery console
      ... The system logs off in all the start-up options including the safe ... Is it possible to enable the REG command in the Recovery Console? ... I don't want to reinstall windows each time this occur because I can't get ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: Help - XP and ZoneAlarm
      ... Uninstall ZA from Add/Remove Programs ... Delete the directory "Internet Logs" ... Reinstall ... administrator and my wife as a basic user. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
    • Re: owa-cant reply or forward emails to outside recipients using
      ... I should do a reinstall. ... company emails, calendar, public folders, etc. ... She logs in to her email, ... I presume you've tried having her log into OWA from ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)