Running X inside a jail.

From: by way of Kenny Freeman\ (freeman_at_cs.dal.ca)
Date: 01/28/04

    Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:19:06 -0500
    To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

    I could swear that this has been done in the past (I think I remember reading
    an email about the devfs perms required) but I can't find any mention of it.
    I'm going to be moving to 5.2-RELEASE soon on i386 - I'm doing a complete
    format. I want to run the latest XFree86 server inside a jail for various
    reasons. Anyone know how to do this? is this possible? Is there any point to
    running x inside a jail? I'm curious if you have to jump through hoops and
    open some perms up to get this to fly.

    -Kenny