Re: IPSEC btwn stable and Linksys BEFVP41 stopped working.

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb (bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net)
Date: 01/20/04

    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:22:32 +0000 (UTC)
    To: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, George Hartzell wrote:

    > I have a bit more information, and a quick question.
    >
    > I set up a 5.2 Release system,

    known to be buggy for IPSEC (not for FAST_IPSEC):
    http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-January/thread.html#18084

    > with a current copy of the racoon port,

    Do you have 20040116a ?

    20040114a is known to have endian bugs I think:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/350025/2004-01-14/2004-01-20/0

    --
    Greetings
    56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/