Re: Logging user activities

From: Richard Bejtlich (
Date: 01/08/04

    Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:07:16 -0800 (PST)

    Thanks to everyone who replied. I've got plenty of
    leads to follow.

    My interest is in watching NOC worker actions, not
    implementing a honeypot. The deterrence effect of
    knowing certain sensitive activities are logged is of
    great help.

    Richard Bejtlich

    PS: kg6hac de kd5pcd

    Do you Yahoo!?
    • email
      ... My Wife has an email address @ work and I suspect ... that she is having an affair. ... without her knowing about it? ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
    • [SLE] yahoodsl
      ... When I tried and set up my mother's yahoosbc dsl, not knowing what I was doing ... I tried to do it with dhcp and my have set it in a loop for now she can not ... I do a google search and find Yahoo there all links fail with cannot find ...
    • RE: Update just doesnt start downloading...
      ... Yahoo and Hotmail are saying I'm not using ... an up to date version of IE, but when I updated, knowing I already had the ...