Re: interface bonding

From: Dmitry Frolov (frolov_at_riss-telecom.ru)
Date: 12/22/03

    Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:06:07 +0600
    To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

    * Richard Bejtlich <richard_bejtlich@yahoo.com> [21.12.2003 06:27]:

    > I appreciate any hints on creating a virtual interface
    > to use for sniffing with ng_one2many. If you can
    > help me do that I'll use ng_one2many instead of
    > ng_fec. ng_fec doesn't have a man page, which is
    > enough for me to avoid it if possible. :)

    There is ng_eiface netgraph node type which is also a virtual
    ethernet interface. But it doesn't have manpage too. ;)

        wbr&w, dmitry.

    --
    Dmitry Frolov <frolov@riss-telecom.ru>
    RISS-Telecom Network, Novosibirsk, Russia

    • Re: question about avoid duplicated ip address
      ... Maybe offtopic but I want to ask you is there is something to avoid ... duplicated ip address on the same network. ... My scenario is a big debian ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Dual Core processor ?
      (Debian-User)
    • Compaq 1850R
      ... I hope to install this weekend and hope to avoid any major issues. ... Tanks... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Network problem {start of part 2}
      ... Not unistalling it but getting rid of it (avoid the service to be ... started on boot). ... Thanks for the symlink info. I'll give this a spin first and see if that helps before monkeying around with symlink files. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: how to find out promiscuous mode
      ... In principle, this shouldn't be possible, since sniffing is a purely ... passive activity. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)