Re: OpenSSH 3.7.1

From: Alex Povolotsky (tarkhil_at_webmail.sub.ru)
Date: 09/17/03

    Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:13:37 +0400

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:34:50 -0700
    Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> wrote:

    KK> On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 09:08:36PM -0400, Justin wrote:
    KK> >
    KK> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=106375452423794&w=2
    KK> >
    KK> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=106375456923804&w=2
    KK> >
    KK> > Does this affect FreeBSD?
    KK> >
    KK>
    KK> How about you actually read the FreeBSD mailing lists before asking
    KK> the same question that has been asked n times already today.

    I just wonder if recent patches brings openssh from FreeBSD to 3.7 or to 3.7.1 level of protection?

    --
    Alex.

    • Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 81, Issue 20
      ... > freeBSD 4.10 ... > I get write errors when I try to install. ... > and help everybody get better results from FreeBSD-questions. ... > Two mailing lists handle general questions about FreeBSD, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: keeping track of local modifications
      ... Device support? ... many discussions in public mailing lists, blogs, and other ... hackers@ and current@ are good starting points, ... Projects like FreeBSD work best ...
      (freebsd-hackers)
    • Re: Serious breach of copyright -- First post
      ... FreeBSD is not a political association and has no political ties. ... You also violated FreeBSD mailing list etiquette by cross-posting to ... four mailing lists. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: keeping track of local modifications
      ... many discussions in public mailing lists, blogs, and other ... hackers@ and current@ are good starting points, ... Projects like FreeBSD work best ... writing a new installer was too big a project for the limited ...
      (freebsd-hackers)
    • Re: A quality operating system
      ... To me as a sysadmin and developer, documentation ... Documentation doesn't just cover binaries in FreeBSD. ... against people who have to use these operating systems to get anything ... knowledge and examples in mailing lists, ...
      (freebsd-questions)