Re: OpenSSH heads-up

From: Jacques A. Vidrine (nectar_at_FreeBSD.org)
Date: 09/16/03

    Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:51:09 -0500
    To: D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd@visi.com>

    On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 10:00:56AM -0500, D J Hawkey Jr wrote:
    > How far away are we from a FreeBSD SA?

    A few hours.

    > When the patch(es) are ready
    > for all the other supported releases?

    The patches are ready and are at least on ftp2. But I generally wait
    until I have built and booted each security branch before committing to
    them.
    Cheers,

    --
    Jacques Vidrine   . NTT/Verio SME      . FreeBSD UNIX       . Heimdal
    nectar@celabo.org . jvidrine@verio.net . nectar@freebsd.org . nectar@kth.se

    • RE: Realtek 811B LAN card on FreeBSD 7.0
      ... PCI Express LAN chipset is. ... The conclusion was that its behavior was rather flaky on FreeBSD 7.0 ... I had not kept the patches that worked on i386, ... I am currently using a PCI lan card that works with the rl driver but it ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: My Greatest Wish for FreeBSD
      ... you haven't contributed many patches yourself. ... My Greatest Wish for FreeBSD ... |>To unsubscribe, send any mail to ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • RE: Security Announcements
      ... While I don't take your approach to maintaining my machines (I ... Perhaps patches to -RELEASE wouldn't come out as quickly as they ... maintain a single source tree for all of my machines. ... I just want to add my voice as to how I use FreeBSD. ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: Distributions of security patches.
      ... > installation of security patches to our FreeBSD machines. ... > releases easy to install it is a shame that it is not easy to install ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: NAT Traversal Patches ...
      ... can you provide links to the patches and surrounding ... I understand that FreeBSD is a volunteer project, ... But the most recent patch set also offers support for ... Is the patch lacking sponsorship by a FreeBSD developer sponsor ...
      (freebsd-net)