Re: EoL dates

From: Colin Percival (colin.percival_at_wadham.ox.ac.uk)
Date: 08/24/03

    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:38:49 -0700
    To: Colin Percival <colin.percival@wadham.ox.ac.uk>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>

    At 10:14 24/08/2003 -0700, I wrote:
    > Either I'm missing your point, or you're missing my point. There are
    > five release branches now which are "not officially supported", but I
    > have yet to see any circumstance where they have, in fact, not been
    > supported. If those branches were not being supported because people
    > were too busy to support them, I'd understand perfectly; but as far as I
    > can see, those branches *are* being supported.

       Oops. As hawkeyd@visi.com has just pointed out to me, I didn't look far
    enough; SA-03:01, :02, :03, :05, and :06 didn't have official patches for
    the unsupported branches.

       I'll go sit quietly in the corner now.

    Colin Percival

    • Re: removing menus when uninstalling an AddIn
      ... In order to make the custom command bar and controls do not remain in the ... Object missing = Type.Missing; ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
    • Re: CommandBarButton click event does not fire
      ... "Amazon", missing, missing, true); ... private void OpenTaskPaneButton_Click(Office.CommandBarButton Ctrl, ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
    • Re: CommandBarButton click event does not fire
      ... "Amazon", missing, missing, true); ... private void OpenTaskPaneButton_Click(Office.CommandBarButton Ctrl, ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
    • RE: CommandBarButton click event does not fire
      ... "Amazon", missing, missing, true); ... private void OpenTaskPaneButton_Click(Office.CommandBarButton Ctrl, ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
    • Re: application wont start if needed assembly is missing...
      ... AppDomain.AssemblyResolve will be fired when the resolution of an assembly ... MessageBox.Show(String.Format("Assembly is missing", args.Name)); ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...