Re: Kerberos in the handbook

From: Michael Collette (metrol_at_metrol.net)
Date: 08/05/03

    To: FreeBSD Security <FreeBSD-Security@FreeBSD.org>
    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:25:55 -0700

    On Tuesday 05 August 2003 09:43 am, Tillman wrote:
    > Is anyone currently working on updating the Kerberos documentation in
    > the Handbook? if so, I'd like to help. If not, I'm hoping to find
    > someone who can get me up to speed on the FreeBSD docbook extensions :-)
    >
    > -T

    It feels like I'm going to be helping to write some of this documentation as
    it is. :)

    Tell you what. I haven't a clue about docbook as of yet, but if you can get
    together the text I will figure out how to get it formatted proper. Got the
    docbook handbook up on screen now.

    Later on,

    --
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
    In practice, there is."

    • Kerberos in the handbook
      ... Is anyone currently working on updating the Kerberos documentation in ... the Handbook? ... Practical UNIX & Internet Security, ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: Arc welding beginner book
      ... Metal Fabricator's Handbook by Ron & Sue Fournier ... basic coverage of torch and arc welding. ... Oh, yeah- practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice. ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)
    • Re: DnD books
      ... handbook for 9 dollars. ... You could have probably turned a profit with the Fiend Folio. ... In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. ...
      (rec.games.frp.dnd)
    • Re: FreeBSD patch question
      ... While this is certainly best practice, ... >Can you point this out - I've just looke at the handbook ... This is from the handbook - note ... To unsubscribe, ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: Kerberos in the handbook
      ... >> Is anyone currently working on updating the Kerberos documentation in ... >> the Handbook? ... Belief gets in the way of learning. ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)