IPSec

From: Garrett Wollman (wollman_at_khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: 07/28/03

    Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:14:17 -0400 (EDT)
    To: "Ronan Lucio" <ronan@melim.com.br>

    <<On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:54:50 -0300, "Ronan Lucio" <ronan@melim.com.br> said:

    > Does anybody knows if is possible to make my FreeBSD box
    > connect a VPN with the Linux box?
    > If so, could point me to a documentation about how to install
    > IPSec with RSA authentication and how to make it work with
    > FreeS/WAN?

    A co-worker of mine wrote this document about interoperation between
    the two implementations:

    <http://web.morgul.net/~frodo/docs/kame+freeswan_interop.html>

    He notes that Linux 2.6 uses the same IKE daemon as FreeBSD.

    -GAWollman

    • Re: Programming PowerPC on Mac
      ... The documentation about how to program Windows with assembly language was, ... Linux and X and such with LuxAsm...because, over on Linux, it's the same ... There's nothing "official" only what ordinary developers (like ...
      (alt.lang.asm)
    • Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 6 of 6)
      ... stable kernel) you have discovered a bug in GCC. ... Refer to: ("The Machine Runs ... Linux is a very good memory tester--much better than MS-DOS based ... documentation that comes with util-linux to find out how to do this. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)