RE: IPSec

From: Peut Kotze (PK_at_nanoteq.com)
Date: 07/29/03

    Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:49:49 +0200
    To: "Ronan Lucio" <ronan@melim.com.br>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>

    Apart from the mailing lists, here are a few sites that may help as
    well:

    FreeBSD/racoon with FreeS/WAN for Linux
    http://www.ipv6.iabg.de/download/Interop_Report_6Wind_BSD_FS_v0_2.pdf

    FreeBSD using x509 certificates with Win2k and FreeS/WAN:
    http://www.sigsegv.cx/FreeBSD-WIN2K-IPSEC-HOWTO.html

    FreeBSD with Windows 2000/XP
    http://www.wiretapped.net/~fyre/ipsec

    FreeBSD and Checkpoint VPN-1/FW1
    http://restricted.dyndns.org/freebsd

    And naturally, you can Google up a lot more...

    Hope it Helps
    Peut