Re: IPSec

From: Nickolay A. Kritsky (
Date: 07/29/03

    Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:14:29 +0400
    To: "Ronan Lucio" <>

    Hello Ronan,

    Monday, July 28, 2003, 10:40:27 PM, you wrote:

    RL> Hi All,

    RL> I need to configure a VPN between a FreeBSD-4.8 box and
    RL> a Linux (FreeS/WAN) box.

    Never did this thing, but it seems to me that this topic was discussed
    on this list quite often. Try to search mailing list archives on

    ; NKritsky

    • Re: IPSec
      ... Ronan Lucio wrote: ... > In the Linux side, the network administrator installed FreeS/WAN ... > connect a VPN with the Linux box? ...
    • Re: IPSec
      ... > a Linux (FreeS/WAN) box. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Recommendation needed for a firewall appliance
      ... >>I was unsuccessful in getting an IPSec VPN going with a Win2K ... >There are several firewall specific linux distros, Astaro, Coyote ... >There are some small firewall units, and there are small Managed Security ... >> for Windows, OSX and Linux. ...
    • Re: Newbie Help with Linux VPN and OpenSwan.
      ... Linux over VPN without issue. ... Often your passcode with the SecurID ... Your VPN connection is secure. ...
    • Re: Roadblocks to Adoption: Where My Linux Suse Desktop Fails
      ... will not adopt Linux because of YOUR experience? ... "C" is a systems language, ... VPN Gateways, ... PGP Mac and Windows Client, IRE Safenet SoftPK VPN client, ...