IPSec

From: Ronan Lucio (ronan_at_melim.com.br)
Date: 07/24/03

    To: <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
    Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:49:33 -0300

    Hi All,

    I need to configure a VPN between a FreeBSD-4.8 box and
    a Linux (FreeS/WAN) box.

    In the Linux side, the network administrator installed FreeS/WAN
    with RSA authentication.

    Does anybody knows if is possible to make my FreeBSD box
    connect a VPN with the Linux box?
    If so, could point me to a documentation about how to install
    IPSec with RSA authentication and how to make it work with
    FreeS/WAN?

    I have already read the pages on the sites www.freeswan.org
    and www.kame.org but I didnīt find it.

    Thankīs
    Ronan

    • IPSec
      ... In the Linux side, the network administrator installed FreeS/WAN ... with RSA authentication without IKE support. ... connect a VPN with the Linux box? ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • IPSec
      ... In the Linux side, the network administrator installed FreeS/WAN ... with RSA authentication without IKE support. ... connect a VPN with the Linux box? ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • IPSec
      ... In the Linux side, the network administrator installed FreeS/WAN ... connect a VPN with the Linux box? ... IPSec with RSA authentication and how to make it work with ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Recommendation needed for a firewall appliance
      ... >>I was unsuccessful in getting an IPSec VPN going with a Win2K ... >There are several firewall specific linux distros, Astaro, Coyote ... >There are some small firewall units, and there are small Managed Security ... >> for Windows, OSX and Linux. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: Newbie Help with Linux VPN and OpenSwan.
      ... Linux over VPN without issue. ... Often your passcode with the SecurID ... Your VPN connection is secure. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)