pam_krb5 and xdm

From: Richard Nyberg (rnyberg_at_it.su.se)
Date: 07/01/03

    Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:22:36 +0200
    To: security@FreeBSD.org

    pam_krb5 work perfectly with login(1), ie. I can login and I get a TGT.
    With xdm however, I can still login with my kerberos pass, but I don't
    get the TGT :(

            -Richard

    • Re: SSSD and Kerberos tickets
      ... I'd like to get a kerberos ticket everytime I login to my f13 box, ... username that's different from my kerberos user name. ... it can be configured to automatically get the TGT once you go ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
      (Fedora)
    • windows browsers send ntlm instead of kerberos tokens
      ... From what I've understood about KRB5, a TGT should have been granted at ... user login, and thus should be visible with klist. ... Accessing the web server using a well configured Internet Explorer or Firefox, ... Can't it find the KDC? ...
      (comp.protocols.kerberos)
    • Re: Solaris 10 ssh logins + w2k3 AD native mode
      ... SEAM, Kerberos). ... Unix system to map from the AD user attributes ... a Unix login session. ... Does putty support GSSAPI authentication for SSH and can it ...
      (comp.protocols.kerberos)
    • Re: cisco catalyst 3750 help
      ... so only login password manually ... I am attempting to use MIT Kerberos to provide automatic logins via ... telnet on a Cisco Catalyst 3750. ... aaa authentication login telnet krb5-telnet ...
      (comp.protocols.kerberos)
    • Re: SSO
      ... deleg_creds flag when calling into the API, then a TGT will be included. ... HTTP service account has "Trusted for delegation" turned off, ... Kerberos flags in the service ticket if the TRUSTED_FOR_DELEGATION ...
      (comp.protocols.kerberos)