RE: sfghrgh

From: Erik Paulsen Skålerud (erik@pentadon.com)
Date: 04/20/03

    From: "Erik Paulsen Skålerud" <erik@pentadon.com>
    To: <saf3850@iperbole.bologna.it>, <security@freebsd.org>
    Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:43:09 +0200

    You need a new keyboard..

    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: owner-freebsd-security@freebsd.org
    > [mailto:owner-freebsd-security@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of saf3850
    > Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 6:11 PM
    > To: security@freebsd.org
    > Subject: sfghrgh
    >

    > dfgdfgh

    • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 78, Issue 112
      ... To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, ... can't find @ on kaybord ... What keyboard are you using and with which gdm? ... minimum power off for 45 seconds per iteration), ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?
      ... Im wondering if I should update the F11s to F12 or leave well enough ... my sound is not working and sometimes my Laptop's keyboard ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Strange X problem--right mouse kills X
      ... Today after upgrade my debian Sid, many keys of my keyboard didn't work ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Debian Live Lenny Beta1
      ... Intel-based Apple hardware. ... Maybe I should try the i386 on the Macbook because it did ... not boot properly and I could not use the keyboard. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
      (Debian-User)