Re: Jails and multihoming

From: Pawel Jakub Dawidek (nick@garage.freebsd.pl)
Date: 04/15/03

    Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:24:56 +0200
    From: Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick@garage.freebsd.pl>
    To: Sascha Luck <bofh@online.ie>

    On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 04:03:37PM +0100, Sascha Luck wrote:
    +> > > are there any plans to allow FreeBSD jails to bind to more than one
    +> > > IP address?
    +> >
    +> > http://garage.freebsd.pl/mijail.tbz
    +> > http://garage.freebsd.pl/mijail.README
    +>
    +> Thanks very much, I'll give that a try. It looks like it's only a
    +> proof-of-concept, but is this patch going to be committed into the
    +> mainstream source?

    This patch doesn't handle INADDR_ANY correct.

    I've prepared a new one, but for FreeBSD-CURRENT:

            http://garage.freebsd.pl/mijail5.patch

    --
    Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       pawel@dawidek.net
    UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator     http://garage.freebsd.pl