From: bas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: port001: "Messages to ttyv0"
- Previous message: bas: "krb5-realm.com"
- Maybe in reply to: bas: "krb5-realm.com"
- Next in thread: Jacques A. Vidrine: "Re: krb5-realm.com"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 23:53:27 +0100 From: bas <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > krb5-realm.com powerful beings. sounds a bit .NET to me.
> What evidence do you have that this is true?
that is how i interpret the earlier mail:
> > However, it would start out by
> > looking for krb5-realm.yoursubdomain.yourdomain.com, which is fine.
> > Then it would start stepping up the tree, checking for krb5-realm.yourdomain.com,
> > then krb5-realm.com. If the nameservers setup to host krb5-realm.com
> > stop responding to requests, then these DNS lookups take a long time,
> > waiting to eventually timeout.
> Right. And the DNS for krb5-realm.com is, to put it politely, a mess.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message