Removing a Jail

From: Elite Bizkit (elite_bizkit@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/01/03

From: "Elite Bizkit" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 21:49:13 +0000

Me again :p Im bulding my Jails using the script in the jail(8) man pages,
to resolve the issue of not being able to ping my NIC alias I have changed
the IP of the alias and therefore the IP of the jail. Each jail is in a
certain folder with its own IP (e.g. /my/jail/10.0.0.1/). First of all, how
do I remove current jail? is it as easy as just deleting the folder?
Secondly in the script (located in jail(8) man pages) it runs "sh MAKEDEV
jail", if I run this script again with a different IP will it have any
conflicts because "sh MAKEDEV jail" has already been run?

Jail script located in jail(8) man pages:

D=/here/is/the/jail
cd /usr/src
mkdir -p $D
make world DESTDIR=$D
cd etc
make distribution DESTDIR=$D -DNO_MAKEDEV_RUN
cd $D/dev
sh MAKEDEV jail
cd $D
ln -sf dev/null kernel