Problem solved

From: Elite Bizkit (elite_bizkit@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/01/03

From: "Elite Bizkit" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 21:42:44 +0000

The problem regarding the alias of my NIC has been resolved so no need to
repond any more. Thanks.

- BiZKiT

  • Re: W2k3Fax only allowed 4 faxdevices
    ... Loganatr [MSFT] ... Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Fax Team ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ... > each MSN. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.fax)
  • X Desktop
    ... Is there a way to change the desktop on a user-by-user ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • opening files on remote computers
    ... What's the best way to open a file on remote computer (in ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • white-box test methodology
    ... I'm looking for a white-box test methodology ... Can you suggest some iteresting link or book ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (SecProg)
  • Expect Script help.
    ... Does anybody has the expect script for simulating the Jetadmin tool? ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (SunManagers)