Re: (slightly OT) IPSec with dynamic IP

From: Fernando Gleiser (
Date: 12/10/02

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:42:10 -0300 (ART)
From: Fernando Gleiser <>

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:

> Hi Fernando.
> Yeah, it is possible.
> The easiest way both for you and your clients would be to use
> /usr/ports/net/mpd/
> It creates vpn tunnel over pptp.

I thought about it, but I have to use IPSec. The corporate policy says so.

To Unsubscribe: send mail to

  • Re: VPN - Exchange Clients
    ... > We have clients connected to us through a VPN tunnel. ... Why not let them use Exchange native mode in outlook with off-line ...
  • Re: route add
    ... > I going to add a vpn tunnel to remote locatation ... > I would like to add a route to all my dchp client so the get this table ... You need to provide a specific route? ... your clients don't use the router with the VPN as their ...
  • Re: SQL in DMZ
    ... make sure you have an IPSec tunnel between clients and server. ... "Marcin" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.
    ... On Feb 24, 2010, at 12:17 AM, Marcin M. Jessa wrote: ... on a dynamic IP without breaking any DNS related RFC. ...
  • Re: Update 2003 DNS with non-domain member clients
    ... What's the DNS suffix that is configured on your non-domain member XP clients? ... Marcin ...