Re: Something weird

From: Ronan Lucio (ronan@melim.com.br)
Date: 11/01/02

From: "Ronan Lucio" <ronan@melim.com.br>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:16:26 -0300

> On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 09:59:13AM -0300, Ronan Lucio wrote:
> > Today, when I logged in my server, last command showed
> > only one connection (the last).
>
> That's because the month just changed from October to November.

Realy, now I could see that wtmp.0 file is dated as Oct-31 at 18:09.
Thank you very much to all of you,

Ronan

  • Re: IMAP server closed the connection, Error Code: 0x800CCCDD
    ... Your IMAP server closed the connection. ... command from Outlook. ... Since you can't configure Outlook to stop sending ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: IMAP server closed the connection, Error Code: 0x800CCCDD
    ... Your IMAP server closed the connection. ... command from Outlook. ... Since you can't configure Outlook to stop sending ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Cannot get FTP to Work - disconnects
    ... Connection closed by remote host ... This is an immediate action by the server, ... IIS ftp config is simple, just that the network part is really mess up. ... When I connect from a different server I can run any FTP command. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: New to VPN...
    ... I have already mapped the drive to a folder on the server with the command ... VPN connection doesn't work, ...
  • Re: Is this possible?
    ... running on the server, and is the driver being used too. ... same error: Command contains unrecognized phrase/keyword. ... closes a single table in the specified work area. ... FoxPro command to close the table before I close the connection? ...