Re: CERT VU#539363
From: Larry Sica (email@example.com)
- Next message: Greg Lewis: "Re: TCFS for FreeBSD?"
- Previous message: David Schultz: "Re: CERT VU#539363"
- In reply to: Darren Reed: "Re: CERT VU#539363"
- Next in thread: David Schultz: "Re: CERT VU#539363"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:14:34 -0400 From: Larry Sica <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Darren Reed <email@example.com>
On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 08:09 PM, Darren Reed wrote:
> In some mail from Mike Hoskins, sie said:
>> I'm sure everyone saw this on Bugtraq, firewalls, firewall-wizards,
>> But I noticed Apple was quick to resond with a 'we're not vulnerable'
>> regarding OS X and wondered if we could draw similar conclusions.
> If they don't do stateful filtering then they are not vulnerable.
> Guess we know what version of ipfw is/isn't in OSX then, eh ?
10.2 does do state.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message