From: Bruce M Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Ivailo Tanusheff: "FW: PKI"
- Previous message: Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu: "Re: kern.ps_showallprocs and procfs"
- In reply to: Ivailo Tanusheff: "PKI"
- Next in thread: Ivailo Tanusheff: "FW: PKI"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:12:35 +0100 From: Bruce M Simpson <email@example.com> To: Ivailo Tanusheff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm working on a port of OpenCA which is almost ready. Hopefully within
the next week (I'm ill at the moment.) :(
On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 12:42:10PM +0300, Ivailo Tanusheff wrote:
> Do you know if there is any Certificate server available for FreeBSD? I
> need to issue certificates to our customers.
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message