Re: ipfw, natd, and keep-state - strange behavior?

From: Mike (mike@adept.org)
Date: 09/12/02

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike <mike@adept.org>
To: dfolkins <dfolkins@comcast.net>

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, dfolkins wrote:
> lifetime of the above two rules to 600 and 20 again. this would not trouble
> me otherwise, but as soon as the second rule (20 sec) expires, the ssh
> connection dies.

Apply these,

http://www.aarongifford.com/computers/ipfwpatch.html

Later,
-Mike

  • Re: Rowling answers fans final questions
    ... I don't have my copy of DH with me, having lent it to someone, ... but I seem to remember him saying, at the end of the last chapter (*not* the ... ?That wand?s more trouble than it?s worth,? ... had enough trouble for a lifetime.? ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Thanks for the Ten Year Congrats!
    ... wonder it seems like a lifetime ago! ... own belt, and it gets easier and easier as time passes. ... Google groups just to answer to the group. ... years will be only fun and no trouble:o) ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: You Dont Carry What? For Why? Really? REALLY?
    ... I had no trouble getting my pharmacist to order me some, ... patronizing them for 20+ years too. ... Maybe more than one lifetime. ... in the jar when you resealed it. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: You Dont Carry What? For Why? Really? REALLY?
    ... Doug Freyburger wrote: ... I had no trouble getting my pharmacist to order me some, ... patronizing them for 20+ years too. ... Maybe more than one lifetime. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)