RE: Anti virus software for FreeBSD ...

From: Roman Zabolotnikov (romaha@eoffice.ru)
Date: 09/04/02

From: Roman Zabolotnikov <romaha@eoffice.ru>
To: freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:08:28 +0700

  • php5 and SQL Scripts
    ... we installed php from the FreeBSD ... ports collection on a system in order to query a MS-SQL data ... base on another server. ... OSU Information Technology Department Network Operations Group ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Dropbox on FreeBSD
    ... Tarsnap keeps a local cache of metadata to keep track of what it's backed up and what is in what blocks - and getting that cache out of sync with the server causes some weird issues from what I understand. ... There is one commercial service that does support a FreeBSD native ... I use Dropbox and Windows SkyDrive, soon to be renamed OneDrive, ... Owncloud - already in the ports collection - would be an option too. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Dropbox on FreeBSD
    ... There is one commercial service that does support a FreeBSD native client: ... I use Dropbox and Windows SkyDrive, soon to be renamed OneDrive, ... Owncloud - already in the ports collection - would be an option too. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Introduction
    ... My name is David Forsythe and I'll be working on allowing parallel builds in the ... ports collection for Summer of Code this year. ... is beneficial to the FreeBSD community. ... getting a FreeBSD mail alias excited me so much I'm a little bit ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: freeBSD 6.4
    ... Try to type top and check out which processes uses the more CPU, ... The freeBSD is on another hard drive and I am going to review the configurations, and send a txt file if you don't mind. ... Subject: Ports Collection ... Did you tried to install the latest FreeBSD version instead of 6.4? ...
    (freebsd-questions)