Re: Anti virus software for FreeBSD ...

From: Ismail YENIGUL (ismail@o2.net.tr)
Date: 09/04/02

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:04:34 +0300
From: Ismail YENIGUL <ismail@o2.net.tr>
To: Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>

hi
you can use rav antivirus for mail server!,
http://www.ravantivirus.com
regards

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 08:28:15 -0400
Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net> wrote:

> You f-prot under linux emulation works very well with LINUX and has a per
> server license vs per seat like the others.
>
> ---Mike
>
> At 01:51 AM 9/4/2002 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> >Seems quite limited ... I'm looking for one to run with amavisd on a mail
> >server, but the only one I can seem to find is vscan, and for that, i
> >can't find any licensing information past that '30 day' period :(
> >
> >I've looked at the openantivirus.org site ... but nothing there is jumping
> >out at me, and their virus definitions look a bit old?
> >
> >anyone?

> >with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message

The world is coming to an end.  Please log off.
- the root of the universe
Ismail YENIGUL
ismail@o2.net.tr
ismail@EnderUNIX.ORG

  • Re: Outlook wont send large attachments
    ... the one operating your own personal mail server. ... header to the e-mail client while they interrogate the message but that only ... the timeout due to excessive delay. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: No delivery report 4.4.7
    ... mail.rabarberlandet.dk is a mail server host on our ISP. ... Please let me know where the mail.rabarberlandet.dk host on. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sendmail problem
    ... machines to my mail server (OK, right now it seems it is just my ... When it gets to my mail server, ... network when hostnames resolve to the localhost address. ... If something goes into localhost that needs to actually leave the ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Is a DC needed Here?
    ... Yes I FULLY agree with you I want the file server for the mail but there are ... the mail you can create accounts just in the mail server DB alone. ... My mail server does not require AD ... because a mailbox is a difinitive object. ...
  • Re: DNS MX Question
    ... You're also sending from that mail server, ... wouldn't match the rDNS of the hosting company's server. ... reverse DNS *or* A record matches the HELO string in a mail server. ... ask them to create a PTR record for me? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)