Anti virus software for FreeBSD ...

From: Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@hub.org)
Date: 09/04/02

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 01:51:34 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

Seems quite limited ... I'm looking for one to run with amavisd on a mail
server, but the only one I can seem to find is vscan, and for that, i
can't find any licensing information past that '30 day' period :(

I've looked at the openantivirus.org site ... but nothing there is jumping
out at me, and their virus definitions look a bit old?

anyone?

  • Re: Anti virus software for FreeBSD ...
    ... I'm looking for one to run with amavisd on a mail ... > server, but the only one I can seem to find is vscan, and for that, i ... > can't find any licensing information past that '30 day' period:( ... to mcafee about vscan licensing. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Anti virus software for FreeBSD ...
    ... I'm looking for one to run with amavisd on a mail ... >server, but the only one I can seem to find is vscan, and for that, i ... dunno if some of the others are still available. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Issues with FlowCleaner on a spam server.
    ... My server is running freebsd 8.0-p2 AMD64. ... Copyright 1992-2009 The FreeBSD Project. ... For some reason that I still don't know, amavisd stop working, the ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Issues with FlowCleaner on a spam server.
    ... I have a spam gateway running: ... My server is running freebsd 8.0-p2 AMD64. ... Copyright 1992-2009 The FreeBSD Project. ... For some reason that I still don't know, amavisd stop working, the ...
    (freebsd-questions)