Looking for a Contact.

From: Kriven International (kriven@msn.com)
Date: 08/26/02

From: "Kriven International" <kriven@msn.com>
To: "freebsd-security@freebsd.org" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:50:50 -0400

I must apologize for troubling you. I might have a wrong address.
I am looking for a contact in a telecom company in your country.
If you are connected with a telephone / telecom company, I have a business proposition for you and your company.
Please reply and tell me a little about your-self and your company.

Regards,
MK

  • Re: Telesales nuisance calls
    ... I just wish the TPS and ICO would actually do the job they are ... They could pressure the foreign telecom company or regulator to do ... They could use investigators in this country to identify the company - ... Could they not use similar techniques to spam filters? ...
    (uk.telecom)
  • Re: Telesales nuisance calls
    ... marketing calls should have a returnable CLID these days. ... In any case, probably from abroad.. ... They could use investigators in this country to identify the company - no point in trying to sell something without at some point telling people where to send the money. ... Just block all calls from the overseas telecom company or country itself, if it is the USA then publicly compare them to a Third World Country hosting scams. ...
    (uk.telecom)