Re: Um, 4.6-RELEASE-p19?

From: Jacques A. Vidrine (nectar@freebsd.org)
Date: 08/19/02

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:04:32 -0500
From: "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@freebsd.org>
To: peter.lai@uconn.edu

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 07:46:24AM -0500, Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
> Pretty much, except for possible last-minute issues handled by the
> Release Engineering team.

The command

  cvs -q diff -u -j 'RELENG_4_6:Aug 13 12:15:00 2002' -r RELENG_4_6_2_RELEASE

reveals exactly what.

Specifically, some release notes, and a fix to the build
infrastructure to help certain upgrade paths.

Cheers,

--
Jacques A. Vidrine <n@nectar.cc>                 http://www.nectar.cc/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos

  • Wolfpack 4.3.16 Server Release
    ... Fix work command not to spend more mobility than requested, ... Don't permit bombing of embarked planes and land units. ... Fix bomb not to let you bomb dead ships and land units. ...
    (rec.games.empire)
  • Wolfpack 4.3.11 Server Release
    ... We are happy to announce that Empire 4.3.11 is now available. ... Rewrite the client's code to read server output during login. ... Fix xdump not to deny access to game state tables when maximum ... Fix bug in path command that made it swallow every other step. ...
    (rec.games.empire)
  • Wolfpack 4.3.0 Server Release
    ... customizable unit tables, xdump (a new ... information on game configuration and a more useful country command. ... HIDDEN limits status information like for the country command. ... Fix justification of coordinate output in cutoff and mission. ...
    (rec.games.empire)
  • Wolfpack 4.3.30 Server Release
    ... We are happy to announce that Empire 4.3.30 is now available. ... Fix navigate and march not to wipe out concurrent updates. ... Change login command kill to kill less ... Fix server shutdown to wait for player threads to reach a safe ...
    (rec.games.empire)
  • Wolfpack 4.2.22 Server Release
    ... We are happy to announce that Empire 4.2.22 is now available. ... * Don't let embarked land units fire flak. ... * Fix display of the last connection's host when the host name was ... * Fix fly to let the player abort the command at the last prompt. ...
    (rec.games.empire)