How was ftp.openbsd.org compromised?

From: Holt Grendal (holtor@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/01/02

Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Holt Grendal <holtor@yahoo.com>
To: security@freebsd.org

How was ftp.openbsd.org compromised?

Anything we need to worry about?

  • Re: My 3rd umrat
    ... I wouldn't worry too much on that score. ... services from Yahoo at a time when Yahoo was seen by some to be a ... collapsed without warning, leaving their users stranded. ... that it could translate as "a terminal sign". ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Hip hip hooray
    ... > All you have to worry about now is the Y2038 bug? ... You sure this isn't just Yahoo looking to dodge the flak ... Not to worry however, as when all those "Axis of Evil" ... And given the lovely marketing ...
    (uk.people.support.arthritis)
  • (no subject)
    ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Health - your guide to health and wellness ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: OT: Verisign petition
    ... >> Not to worry, ... > assist in the fightback. ... >> For every measure these scumbags take to force ... Try the new Yahoo! ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: OBAMA: The man cant take a punch and Hillary can.
    ... janeanddano@xxxxxxxxx ... I truly think Hillary is simply saying whatever she thinks is needed to ... My *biggest* worry is McCain with Republican majority Congressional ... I put a filter on Yahoo. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)