Re: hiding OS name

From: twig les (twigles@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/08/02

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:26:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>

> What, do you put half the Internet in that ignore
> file? :)
>
> G'luck,
> Peter

No, I wouldn't. If the solution doesn't fit don't use
it. For some people this tool will work, but it *is*
good that they will now know the pitfalls too.

=====

  • Has INTAC International, Inc (Nasdaq: INTN; FSE: WKN 805768) Made A Questionable Business Alliance W
    ... Terri-Lyne Counsel General Chief Action Devonish Affirmitive Principle ... Borderline909@xxxxxxx Peter jtuck@xxxxxxxx LASCIVIOUS garber jennifer ... Consulting LLC filthy internet punks child Russell Complaints Miller ... abuse ethical vengeance internet royal Le threats Consulting iowa kook ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: virus attack-help please
    ... Again thanks Peter. ... One day later while working the Internet, ... "threat detected" I sent the infected file to the virus vault, ... Lots of tools to download and disinfect your machine: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Cowboys herding cats
    ... 1990s in terms of the Internet gets to be tedious. ... You and Peter must have been very popular in elementary school. ... prevent his replies from consisting of alternating long and short ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Strange behavior customizing IE toolbar
    ... > In microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, "Peter" ... so am assuming it's a MSFT problem. ... >>> Internet now, start the New Connection Wizard and see how to establish ... >>> a Web connection through an Internet service provider. ...
  • Re: US charges six suspects over 9/11
    ... I've yet to find "relevant parts" in any of your posts, Peter. ... :>And the last thing we want to do is let some 'international option' ... :>tried the international route before the whole things started. ... there's nothing dumber on the internet. ...
    (sci.military.naval)