Re: SSH ACL .

From: Lawrence Sica (lomifeh@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/24/02

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 06:19:10 -0700
From: Lawrence Sica <lomifeh@earthlink.net>
To: Florin MANAILA <florin.manaila@softnet.ro>

Florin MANAILA wrote:
> Re all,
>
> Is posible to make an ACK with ipfw or something else to deny all ssh
> trafic even when is made on sshd that are running on port's gt 1022 ??
> - something like sniffing the packets , and deny anything regarding SSH
> connections.

Are you trying to stop users from sshing out or to not be able to ssh in
past the firewall? or both?

--Larry

  • Re: Problems with ipfw and ssh
    ... the rule you have set to allow any, my same rule is deny any. ... I know I had some issues with IPFW working for about 15 minutes, ... However I stuck with the ssh rule since i mainly want to work remotely on ... On Thursday 12 October 2006 20:22, Spiros Papadopoulos wrote: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: IPFW rules
    ... 00200 deny ip from any to 127.0.0.0/8 ... Traffic is still blocked on port 22 -- I can't login via SSH. ... ipfw add 1 allow tcp from any to any established ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: ipfw and ssh problem
    ... Peter wrote: ... restart the firewall for reason I am locked out and can not ssh into it. ... loadable, nat loadable, rule-based forwarding disabled, default to deny, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: ipfw and ssh problem
    ... together with ipfw. ... restart the firewall for reason I am locked out and can not ssh into it. ... loadable, nat loadable, rule-based forwarding disabled, default to deny, ...