FreeBSD Security Notice FreeBSD-SN-02:04 [courier-imap not updated]

From: Jimmy (jimmy@tricom.com.ph)
Date: 06/20/02

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:36:23 +0800
From: Jimmy <jimmy@tricom.com.ph>
To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org

Hello,

I received the security advisory, therefore, I cvsuped the src and ports, but after cvsuping the ports I noticed that courier-imap is not updated;

PORTNAME= courier-imap
PORTVERSION= 1.4.3
PORTREVISION= 0
CATEGORIES= mail ipv6
MASTER_SITES= ${MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE}
MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR= courier

Is there something wrong with my cvsup?

Thanks in Advance

--
Jimmy Lim
Operation & Support Team Leader

  • Re: FreeBSD Security Notice FreeBSD-SN-02:04 [courier-imap not updated]
    ... > I received the security advisory, therefore, I cvsuped the src and ... > ports, but after cvsuping the ports I noticed that courier-imap is ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • RE: Upgrade to Courier 4.0.1?
    ... > I updated to this via ports, and the services appear to be running and listening for connections. ... So I reinstalled courier-authlib from ... and reinstalled courier-imap and it no longer complained. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Upgrade to Courier 4.0.1?
    ... problem is authlib overwrites part of courier-imap which of course ... >> I updated to this via ports, and the services appear to be running and listening for connections. ... > reinstall it after Courier-authlib to get things working again. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Opening ports
    ... Sendmail doesn't listen for outside mail by ... >> I assume I could go through rc.firewall and set it up for those ports I ... > OK, I've got courier-imap running now and it opened port 143, but there is ... but that nothing is listening. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Opening ports
    ... > just installed postfix and courier-imap and wanted to test ports 25 ... > I assume I could go through rc.firewall and set it up for those ports ... OK, I've got courier-imap running now and it opened port 143, but there ... So, something is listening on port 25, but why no response to telnet ...
    (freebsd-questions)