Re: MPD & MPPE LCP not converging

From: Patrick Brennan (patrickb@advantagegroup.co.nz)
Date: 06/11/02

From: "Patrick Brennan" <patrickb@advantagegroup.co.nz>
To: freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:31:28 +1200

I have now cross posted this question to freebsd-ports. I originally
posted the question to security as I have seen similar questions in
the freebsd-security archive that have been answered by the
maintainer of mpd. I propose that we now end this thread as three
people exchanging blows is not productive and only serves to
inflame tempers.

Kind regards
Patrick Brennan