Re: typo in FreeBSD-SA-02:27.rc

From: Richard Ward (mh@greyhat.org)
Date: 06/01/02

From: "Richard Ward" <mh@greyhat.org>
To: "Well Educated" <nospam@nospam.nospam.net>, "Matthew Hunt" <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:47:34 -0400

Is your mail administrator too lazy to take care of spam so you can have
more validation and credibility by using a real e-mail address when posting
to a "mailing list?" I'm not trying to start a flame, but I would imagine
that if you don't want spam, you shouldn't have an e-mail address at all. I
find your excuse to be shady. No offense. Can we take this off
'freebsd-security' now?

--
Richard Ward, Founder. http://www.greyhat.org
Grey Hat Consortium -- Intelligent Internet Security.