Re: Another one?

From: Dag-Erling Smorgrav (des@ofug.org)
Date: 06/27/02

To: Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
From: Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 14:26:45 +0200

Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org> writes:
> According to CERT, us OpenSSH 2.9 users aren't safe either.

Yes, you are. CERT isn't telling the whole story.

DES

--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org

  • Re: Jails and FreeBSD4.3
    ... but I don't know what the ETA of jailNG is... ... I think "never in RELENG_4" is a safe assumption. ... DES ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: CERT Advisory CA-2002-24 Trojan Horse OpenSSH Distribution (fwd)
    ... I couldn't find bf-test.c in the openssh ... > safe, but I thought it best to ask. ... DES ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Questions (Rants?) About IPSEC
    ... I guess what happened was I got it stuck in my head that the ... "certificate_type x509" directive specified the *remote* cert and ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Sendmail trojan...?
    ... I'm hoping so myself...although my build date is out of the range the CERT ... defines....I guess you could verify via the md5's? ... > I'm assuming recent cvs buildworlds are immune to this?? ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)