RE: Viruses attaahce to emails in this mailing list

From: Eric F Crist (ecrist@adtechintegrated.com)
Date: 06/26/02

From: "Eric F Crist" <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To: "'David Wilk'" <admin@cia-g.com>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:53:45 -0500

I don't exactly consider myself a Unix Guru, but I do know my way around
quite well, and use it religiously. However, I do send from MS Outlook
as I still enjoy some of the functionality that Microsoft Office
provides.

I hope this honesty doesn't offend anyone...

Eric F Crist
President/Sys Admin
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc
http://www.adtechintegrated.com