Re: Wow

From: Travis Cole (kelp@plek.org)
Date: 06/26/02

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:51:27 -0400
From: Travis Cole <kelp@plek.org>
To: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 11:41:03AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Man, you guys sure do talk shit a lot. But anyways, that is hardly
> surprising or news.
>
> I do have a question though.
>
> Did any of you get broken in via this hole yet?

Nope. Just wasted a good part of yesterday upgrading 60 boxes
from a non-vulnerable version of OpenSSH to a version with a now
known remote exploit.

I think the PR for this issue could have been a bit better...

--
-tcole

  • Wow
    ... you guys sure do talk shit a lot. ... surprising or news. ... with "unsubscribe freebsd-security" in the body of the message ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Wow
    ... you guys sure do talk shit a lot. ... >>> surprising or news. ... ie. more holes. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Wow
    ... you guys sure do talk shit a lot. ... > surprising or news. ... Gates assessing my risks and making my decisions for me. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: OT: The end is near
    ... door deal with Verizion and Time Warner to get rid of all news groups. ... It's also clear that this is an attempt to stifle free speech. ... What they really want to stop people from buying and selling shit. ... be against the law for some of these fat white trash women to not cover ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: The end is near
    ... because the Bolshevik Andrew Cumo told internet providors to stop offering ... door deal with Verizion and Time Warner to get rid of all news groups. ... What they really want to stop people from buying and selling shit. ... ahould be against the law for some of these fat white trash women to not ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)