Re: Time to look put more resources into FreeSSH ?

From: Scott Lampert (scott@lampert.org)
Date: 06/25/02

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:53:37 -0700
From: Scott Lampert <scott@lampert.org>
To: security@freebsd.org

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:32:49 +1000 (Australia/ACT)
"Darren Reed" <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au> wrote:

> I think the subject raises the question well enough.
>
> What do others think about creating a little "bio-diversity" and
> moving from OpenSSH to FreeSSH at some point in the future as the
> "default" ssh installed ?
>
> Darren

        If it means having realistic and usable solutions without silly posturing
or having someone in the know dictate "my way or the highway" diatribe, I'm
all for it.
                -Scott

--
Scott Lampert
<scott@lampert.org>

  • Re: Time to look put more resources into FreeSSH ?
    ... > moving from OpenSSH to FreeSSH at some point in the future as the ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • OpenSSH reading ssh.com ssh1 host keys
    ... I'm currently moving my company from ssh.com's ssh1 to openssh 3.6.1p2. ... we've been able to use the old host key for the rsa1 ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Use Caret Accessability
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
  • Re: Windows 7 redirect, or what to purge/delete on a new Windows 7 laptop to be returned....
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)